The Superfriends are a superhero team operating in National City.
The Superfriends were founded to fight threats to the planet both on Earth and beyond, aliens and humans alike. The team work together to battle crimes throughout National City. Occasionally, they also protect Star City, Central City, and Gotham City.
The Superfriends were dealing with Reign and her Worldkillers. The fight started when Samantha Arias Kryptonian side started to manifest and Reign started taking over with help from the Children of Juru.
The Superfriends were dealing with Ben Lockwood, the Children of Liberty, Mercy Graves and Otis Graves. Kara's friends along with Lex and Lena also defended her when the President had gone against her views.
War against Leviathan
The Superfriends are dealing with three pre-crisis and post-crisis threats; Leviathan and Lex Luthor as well as for the soul of Lena Luthor.
Before Lena killed Lex, he revealed to her that Kara Danvers was Supergirl and that her close friends were the Superfriends, hurting Lena that they all had Secret identities, but she was not viewed as enough of a confidante to be told. Lena decided that the world did not need Supergirl so she sought to change Humans with Project Non Nocere, even stealing Myriad to help in the process.
Meanwhile, J'onn J'onzz was being tested by a being called the Monitor as to how far his compassion went by releasing Malefic J'onzz, his brother, from the Phantom Zone.
J'onn passed his test just as the Anti-Monitor Crisis began. Though Lena, for her theft, was not viewed in a positive light, she still helped in the Evacuation of Earth-38 before the world was destroyed. Later, J'onn and Kara learned that they were special throughout the Multiverse as two among Paragons. Lex was resurrected by the Monitor and took a spot among the Paragons. Ultimately, Earth-Prime was created with the Paragons and their allies keeping their original memories despite the changes in the new universe.
Due to Lex, Lena retained her memories, but also her anger for the secrets. Lex sought to rule the new world but he learned of a new threat called Leviathan and decided to destroy it from within, though his hatred for Kryptonians stayed paramount. Lex even had Jeremiah Danvers killed to keep Supergirl off-balance. Though he knew it was a failure, Lex worked with Lena on her project until she realized it as well and humbly returned and apologized to Supergirl, who revealed that she hid her identity because their friendship was so valuable to her and to keep Lena from harm. Ultimately, Kara and Lena decided that Lex needed to be defeated.
Leviathan, who sought to kill 1/4 of the world through a program called Obsidian Platinum, was thwarted in VR by Supergirl and in reality by Querl Dox, who for the safety of his friends kept his own secrets, but the process left him slowly dying of radiation poisoning and Nia Nal not understanding the one she loved. Nia later appears on the Leviathan ship and saves Brainy. Gamemnae then appeared and attacked the Superfriends. She entered the ship's computer system and assumed her true form, but she was killed by Supergirl using the Anti-life equation. After Leviathan and the Luthors were defeated, Lex hit Supergirl with a projector from the Fortress and sent her to the Phantom Zone. The team had to work to find a way to locate her.
Kara in the Phantom Zone
The Superfriends fight Prime Phantom, a phantom that escaped the Phantom Zone, who started transforming the citizens of National City into its progeny, even infecting Miss Martian, until finally defeated.
The Superfriends because of the dreams of Nia Nal time travel to get a means to locate Kara in the splintered alternate dimension.
Meanwhile, Kara was reunited with Zor-El, her father, and met Nyxlygsptlnz, from the Fifth Dimension, and they tried to leave on their own, but their attempts failed.
Lena Luthor and Kelly Olsen officially joined the team and, with their unique skills, helped the Superfriends in retrieving Kara and Zor-El, with Nxyly hitchhiking a ride.
- Kara Zor-El/Kara Danvers/Supergirl (founder, leader, reporter of CatCo, and field agent)
- J'onn J'onzz/John Jones/Martian Manhunter (infiltration, psychic support, and field agent)
- Alex Danvers (former director of the D.E.O., medical support and field agent)
- Nia Nal/Dreamer (dream intel, reporter of CatCo, and field agent)
- Querl Dox/Brainiac 5 (director of the D.E.O., tech support, computer programmer/hacker and occasional field agent)
- Lena Luthor (former owner of CatCo and co-owner of Luthor Corp, informant, tech support and medical support)
- Kelly Olsen/Guardian (tech support and field agent)
Winn Schott/Computer Lad/Toyman (tech support and computer programmer/hacker; left to join the Legion)
- Mon-El (left to rejoin the Legion)
- James Olsen/Guardian (field agent)
- M'gann M'orzz
- Crisis team
- Clark Kent/Superman (operating in Metropolis)
- Argo City
- Team Flash (operating in Central City)
- Bat Team
- Kate Kane/Batwoman (leader)
- Team Arrow (operating in Star City on Earth-1)
- Typhuss James Kira/Green Arrow (leader)
- William Tyson/Red Arrow
- John Diggle/The Arrow (Earth-139)
- Talia al Ghul/Black Arrow (Earth-893)
- Emiko Adachi/Crimson Arrow
- Laurel Lance/Black Canary (Earth-71)
- Laurel Lance/Black Canary
- Dinah Drake/Black Canary (Earth-139)
- Helena Bertinelli/The Huntress (Earth-97)
- Felicity Smoak/Overwatch (Earth-97)
- Sara Lance/White Canary (Earth-56)
- Laurel Lance/Black Siren (Earth-88)
- Nora West-Allen/XS (Earth-88)
- Cecile Horton (Earth-88)
- Iris West-Allen (Earth-88)
- Andrea Rojas/Acrata (Earth-88)
- Ryan Wilder/Batwoman (Earth-88)
- Barbara Wilson/Batgirl
- Ryan Choi
- Lois Lane (operating in Metropolis)
- Lena Luthor
- Lyla Michaels
- Eve Teschmacher
- Malefic J'onzz
- Black Lightning's team (operating in Freeland)
- Jefferson Pierce/Black Lightning (leader)
- The Legion
- Winn Schott/Toyman
- Imra Ardeen/Saturn Girl
- Silas White
- John Diggle
- Team Arrow (disbanded)
- Lex Luthor
- Lillian Luthor
- Bruno Mannheim
- Zulian Maletarians/Phantoms
- Prime Phantom
- Richard Bates
- Gregory Bauer/Angus (incarcerated)
- Brainiac 5 (sealed in bottle)
- Joslyn Jackam/Weather Witch (incarcerated)
- Lena Luthor (rejoined the team)
- Midnight (incarcerated in the Phantom Zone)
- Mobius/Anti-Monitor (shrinking for eternity)
- Shadow demons (extinct)
- Mxyzptlk (turned ally)
- Amy Sapphire (incarcerated)
- Winn Schott/Toyman (deceased)
- Winslow Schott Sr./Toyman (deceased)
- Naxim Tork (incarcerated)
- Jeremiah Danvers (forcibly; defected; deceased)
- Hank Henshaw
- Children of Liberty (inactive)
- Ben Lockwood/Agent Liberty (leader; incarcerated)
- Wyatt Kote (associate; incarcerated)
- Larry Chapman (incarcerated)
- Gamemnae (leader; deceased)
- Rama Khan (sealed in a bottle)
- Tezumak (sealed in a bottle)
- Sela (sealed in a bottle)
- Eve Teschmacher (turned ally)
- Unnamed Morae (incarcerated)
- Thomas Coville
- Rudy Jones/Parasite
- Rick Malverne
- Red Tornado
Alternate reality enemies
- Luthor Corp
- Lena Luthor
- Querl Dox/Brainiac 5
- Samantha Arias/Reign